Join ChinaSF and BPM for an educational presentation on tax reform plans and unveil the advantages of the Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit. During this program, we will discuss the favorable benefits of the updated regulations, the vast opportunities in the various industries, and how to maximize the benefit of claiming the R&D Tax Credit.
Topics of discussion include:
- Summary of major tax reforms discussed by the Trump administration
- Overview of the R&D Tax Credit
- Updated regulations and advantages of the R&D Tax Credit
- Arising noteworthy opportunities.
These discussion will be lead by:
- Kathy Wong (Tax Partner, BPM)
- Joyce Kandt (R&D Tax Director, BPM)
- Amanda Groendal (R&D Tax Manager, BPM)
- Vanessa Dang (R&D Tax Supervisor, BPM)
RSVP by clicking the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chinasf-and-bpm-rd-tax-credit-event-tickets-35525569936