Join us at the 2016 Shandong-California Investment Cooperation Seminar. Learn about investment opportunities with leading industries in China!
April 29, 2016 (Friday), 2:30 - 5:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
5101 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
The Shandong-California Investment Cooperation Seminar features discussions between top government, business, and academic leaders from IT, finance, venture capital, incubation and innovation, biological medicine and other industries in China
Learn about trade, investment and partnership opportunities with major cities in the Shandong Province and network with companies across a range of industries
Meet the leadership from influential companies from the cities of Weifang, Jining, and Qingdao such as:
- Haier, world's major electronic and home appliances brand
- Inspur, most influential IT brand in China
- China Food Valley, aims to be the world's largest food and nutrition R&D center
- Yellow River Delta Fund, a large-scale finance and investment firm
- Shandong Energy Group, company aiming for diversified energy development
- Beiyang Group, investment, R&D, service and manufacturing company
Co-organizers: China Silicon Valley, ChinaSF, and Bay Area Council
Interested? Register here.