China SF had the pleasure of partnering with Block 71 and IE Singapore in cohosting “Gateway to Asia,” with CapitaLand from Singapore.
On June 14th, CapitaLand held Gateway to Asia at Block 71. We were honored to have four executives from Capital Land attend, of which President and Group CEO Lim Ming Yan and manager Ervin Lim took to the platform to answer the critical question, “Why Asia?” As the market evolves from hardware focused to software focused, asset heavy to asset light, digital real estate will invite new opportunities for partnership across the pacific. C31 ventures was established with the aim of expediting investment in such opportunities.
CapitaLand is one of Asia's largest real estate companies headquartered and listed in Singapore. We leverage our significant asset base, design and developement capabilities, active capital management strategies, and extensive market network and operational capabilities to develop high-quality real estate products and services. Our diversified global real estate portfolio includes integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices and homes. Our two core markets are Singapore and China, while Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam have been identified as new growth markets. CapitaLand also has one of the largest real estate fund management businesses with assets located in Asia.
CapitaLand's listed real estate investment trusts (REITS) are:
- CapitaLand Mall Trust - First and largest REIT by market capitalisation and asset size in Singapore
- CapitaLand Commercial Trust - Singapore's first listed commercial REIT
- Ascott Residence Trust - World's first pan-Asian serviced residence REIT
- CapitaLand Retail China Trust – First China shopping mall REIT in Singapore
- CapitaLand Malaysia Mall Trust - Shopping mall-focused REIT with an income- and geographically-diversified portfolio
For more information, please refer to: